IRES has launched a project where Ukrainian scholars are invited to share their experiences, thoughts and ideas about the war. You are welcome to submit your texts in any format: diaries, reflections, a story about what is happening here and now, what you see, hear and feel.
- Julia Buyskykh: Why is the Russian army fighting women and kittens? 2022-10-07
- Kostiantyn Zadorozhny: Old Cossack cities are staying on the way of the enemy invasion 2022-09-29
- Hanna Anisimova: Det är så universell ondska föds ur universell likgiltighet 2022-05-25
- Svitlana Zapara: The basement of our university became a safe space for foreign students who could not leave Sumy 2022-04-25
- Volodymyr Shelukhin: The Russians are destroying our past with such brutality that it leaves us nothing but the future 2022-04-25
Senast uppdaterad: 2022-10-07