IRES in the Media
- Stefan Hedlund writes in GIS Reports: "The collapse of the Russian military machine" 2022-05-03
- Ann-Mari Sätre participates in Vetenskapsradion: "How well are the sanctions working to stop the war in Ukraine?" 2022-05-03
- Stefan Hedlund writes in Expressen: "Sweden and Germany amkes up an alliance of shame" 2022-04-25
- Caroline Hill in SvD: "Churches pray for peace – the Kremlin without full control" 2022-04-25
- Claes Levinsson in Aftonbladet: "To create mistrust and insecurity in the Swedish Nato debate is a given objective" 2022-04-25
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
Rulyova, Natasha. Joseph Brodsky and Collaborative Self-Translation. London: Bloomsbury Academic, 2020
Energy market wars as a factor of military-political escalation in Eastern Mediterranean region: A Russian perspective
Early Citizen Science Action in Ethnobotany: The Case of the Folk Medicine Collection of Dr. Mihkel Ostrov in the Territory of Present-Day Estonia, 1891-1893
Digital Book Launch "Superfluous Women: Feminism, Art, and Revolution in 21st Century Ukraine"
Roundtable "Society and Politics in the 2020-2021 Elections and Constitutional Revisions in Kyrgyzstan"
Webinar "Identities and Generations in Russian Media"