Opening remarks by E. Götz and "Russia’s Policy in the Post-Soviet Space" by Professor S. Neil MacFarlane
"Russia's Policy in the Middle East" by R. Dannreuther and "Russia's Policy towards China" by M. Kaczmarski
"Russia’s Policy towards the West" by Kimberly Marten and Anna-Sophie Maass
- Svensk-Ryska Handelskammaren i samarbete med IRES instiftar ett uppsatsstipendium 2018-08-10
- Call for Participants: Workshop on Arctic Justice 2018-07-04
- Med anledning av Vanessa Beeleys föreläsning inom ramen för sommarskolan ”War and Peace Journalism in an Age of Global Instability” 2018-06-26
- IRES at the third annual Tartu Conference on Russian and Eurasian Studies 2018-06-11
- IRES at the 2018 AABS Conference, Stanford University 2018-06-02
Workshop "Constructing Justice: Environment, Society & Territory of the Arctic"
Development of Business Elites in Russia: from a Perspective of Informality and Power
International conference "Regimes and Societies in Conflict: Eastern Europe and Russia since 1956"
Roundtable discussion "Russian Regional Elections"
Migration of Memory
From the End of History to the Rise of Authoritarian Neoliberalism: The Cases of Hungary, Poland and Russia
Roundtable discussion "Latvian Elections"
‘Hybrid Censorship’ During the ‘Hybrid War’: Freedom of Speech and Expression in the Post-Euromaidan Ukraine
Oligarchic Influences in the Current Foreign Policy of Ukraine
What lessons could be learned from the post-Soviet ethnopolitics?
- Resisting the Irresistible: ‘Failed Opposition’ in Azerbaijan and Belarus Revisited. 2018
- Detangling Putin's web in the West. 2018
- Antisemitism in Contemporary Latvia: At the Nexus of Competing Nationalisms and a Securitizing State. 2018
- Review of British intelligence and Hitler’s empire in the Soviet Union, 1941–1945 by Ben Wheatley. 2018
- Review of Mischka's War: A Story of Survival from War-Torn Europe to New York, by Sheila Fitzpatrick. 2018
- From the editor. 2018
- A Stalinist Purge in the Khrushchev Era?: The Latvian Communist Party Purge, 1959–1963. 2018
- Illiberal Geographies: Popular geopolitics and Russian biopolitical regionalism. 2018
- Entertain and Govern: From Sochi 2014 to FIFA 2018. 2018
- Smuta: Cyclical visions of history in contemporary Russian thought and the question of hegemony. 2018